West Athens Clinic with its facilities, equipment, and excellent medical and nursing staff, ensures that the patient is hospitalized in a comfortable and functional environment under special care treatment.
West Athens General Clinic offers a large number of medical specialists and surgeons. Numerous in-house diagnostic laboratories are supportive to our doctors, catering for outpatients as well . Therefore it provides a high level of unified health services in the fields of prevention, diagnosis and treatment process.
West Athens General Clinic is contracted with EO.P.Y.Y. (Greek National Health Service) and Private Insurance Companies.
WEST ATHENS General Clinic in Numbers:
- 2.600 sq.m. area
- 15 Specialized In-House Doctors and surgeons
- 3 fully-equipped Operating Theaters (O.R.s)
- 150 External Doctors
- 70 Nurses and Paramedics staff
- 2 Ambulances
- 60 Hospital Beds
- 27 Hospital Beds and 5 Back-up in the Artificial-Kidney Unit
- Artificial-Kidney Unit
- External Associates
- Hematologist, Endocrinologist, Hormonologist, Oncologist, Pulmonologist, Ophthalmologist, Otorhinolaryngologist, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery
- eHealth Patient’s Personal Digital Medical Record (Cloud-based)
- Patient’s Transfer with the Clinic’s ambulances
West Athens General Clinic has privately-owned ambulances that can transfer patients in every emergency case. Furthermore, patients can also transferred to and from the Artificial-Kidney Unit by fixed appointment.
19, Pelopida str., Peristeri, Attica Region
(located near Anthoupoli METRO Station, off Thivon Avenue 145)
Lifetime Relationship Programme Department
for diagnostic tests